Meet Dr. Clark
He actively pursues the latest changes in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery through attending continuing education courses. He has broad experience in dental legislation and discipline and served on the Tennessee Board of Dentistry for six years.
Dr Clark has been a Board Certified Surgeon and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 1999. He is also a member of:
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Dental Association
- The Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Kentucky Dental Association
- The Pennyrile Dental Association
- The Tennessee Dental Association
- The Second District Dental Society
Dr. Clark is currently on the medical staff of The Medical Center at Bowling Green and Greenview Medical Center. He provides both inpatient and emergency room care at both hospitals.
Dr. Clark and his wife Kathe have three children. He enjoys hiking with his family and hunting and fishing.